Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 07:50:08 -0400
Since I started eating meat after many years and cutting out grains
and
beans, I have had allergy symptoms like congestion and post-nasal drip
every
day.  The symptoms are worth the overall improvement in the way I feel
so I
wouldn't go back to being vegetarian.

I thought it was just coincidence but Susan's post made me wonder.
Have
other people on the list started having allergy symptoms when they
changed
their diet?  It seem like a lot of people I talk to (ages 26-35) have
started getting allergy symptoms in the last few years.  I wonder if
something has changed in the environment or if it's just part of
getting
older. I did read something that suggested that the rise in asthma and
allergies may be connected to the increasing cleanliness of our
environments.  That wouldn't apply to me though :^).

Lisa