From:
Binnie Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:13:14 -0500
Binnie Betten wrote:

>Here is an excerpt from my Paleo-Food list. It's basically a discussion of
>food cravings and what to do about them. Sometimes the answer is just plain
>common sense......keep that pantry empty.

Oops....I hit the "send" button on this one too fast.  It should have read:
I sent this one to my other diet lists because it's just plain common sense.

Yes, I'm off in the trenches, banging my head against the wall,  trying to
convert all of these people doing terrible things to their body in the name
of health, to a Paleo diet.  As most of you know, it's a thankless task.

Binnie