From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:20:33 -0400
I just received an e-mail from Anne Donlon. The e-mail she sent under this
subject was not intended to be sent to the list. (This explains why the
lack of quoting as to whom it refers to.) She apologizes for the post, and
has no desire to be OT or to cause any problems whatsoever.

She can't post this herself, as she has already reached the daily limit of
five posts, and the apology would be the sixth today. So I am forwarding
this message on for her.

No more list posts on this subject please.

Don.