From:
Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:45:52 -0500
All grains and all legumes have high levels of phytates, lectins, and
carbohydrates, and are all best avoided. Gluten happens to be an
extreme negative for some people, but they all contribute to various
health problems to varying degrees. Leaky gut isn't all or nothing,
and of course, isn't the only problem these anti-nutrients cause. My
approach is to generally, almost entirely, avoid all grains and
legumes, and still feel I have a rich and varied diet.

Check out the frozen Alaskan salmon burgers from Costco.

Hilary