From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:12:40 GMT
If you are worried his sinus cavity will start an infection, a good
rinsing
with saline solution, into the nose, will flush everything out and
will
enable him to breath more clear.  My homeopathic Dr. told me this and
works great on my kids.
hth
Trish

In addition, placing a few drops of tea tree oil in a bowl then
pouring
boiling water over it and breathing the steam from under a towel, this
can
prevent and heal sinus and lung infection. NOT recommended for kids.
Tea
tree oil is strong stuff, don't overdo it and don't get it in your
eyes.
Have even heard of people treating pneumonia like this.

For flushing sinuses, I really like Neti pot. Available at
http://www.gaiam.com It aids in gently flushing the sinuses, so as not
damage tissue like the water pik instrument or nasal sprays can. Best
to use
distilled water and sea salt.
Stacie