From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:33:19 -0500
All true yet so hard...for me at least. I am talking about the acceptance
and comparison part here. Don't want plastic surgery!

I have been very happy with my body before and I have a long upper torso as
well as long legs, and then all the health problems hit and that was about 5
years ago. Now I still have health problems AND I am about to turn 41. It's
frustrating but I am not about to give up. I am considering going for a
little R&R in Germany with my Mom. Nothing like being "taken care of" by Mom
(even at my age) and doing only what I enjoy, sleeping in, taking naps, etc.
- no stress = faster healing in my opinion. That and a good paleo diet I
should be feeling better fast.

I'll check out those books also. I saw TBK Fitness and may get both if I can
find them used.

Thanks again Adrienne - I really appreciate the feedback and encouragement
both. :)

Kristina