Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 08:25:50 -0700
>NeanderThin is, as of about 10 AM Eastern time, #74 on Amazon.com.
>Yesterday, it was 54.  Troy Gilchrist tells me it got up to 30 or so on
>Friday.  Its previous place?  Around 1500.  Woo hoo!

Great news, Dori, thank you for posting that!

>Isn't it amazing that he talks about how all that eeee-veee-ill protein will
>make you lethargic when the story had just showed Ray running around like
>the proverbial chicken with its head cut off, keeping up with a falcon and
>not even breaking a sweat?

It's possible Ornish does not follow his own diet. He may prescribe it to
others and not for himself!

I just found out that 66% of drs refuse the Hep b.

So, he may be telling people his low fat diet is good for them, while
secretly eating animal  protein himself???