From:
Nita Stull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:14:40 -0800
Kathryn stated:  I heard from a friend yesterday (can't give a
reference) that
a good way to unstuff your nose - for those people who get Spring
allergies - is to take Quercetin and Bromelain.  She said it
works
wonderfully.

The VitaminShoppe (1.800.223.1216) carries a Quercetin&Bromelain
capsule:
60 caps are $5.97.  U.S.   Has anyone tried this combo?

My reply:
My boyfriend suffers awful allergies and has found immense relief
with the Quercetin combo.  Via Chet Day, I read a husband/wife
account re asthma and/or allergies and how Quercetin worked for
them.  They reported that they'd tried all kinds of combinations
and found the BlueBonnet SuperQuercetin to be the best.  Solgar
ranked second--you have to take more quantity.  The key is to
take a huge dose at first to achieve a saturation point in your
body--then you maintain it with smaller dosages.  I don't
remember the exact amt.  BlueBonnet is expensive, but worth it.
$17 for 100 caps, I think.

If you decide to visit Chet Day's site, you'll probably find a
link--be aware that the e-document costs $15, I think.  Or, if
you want more info, email me off-list and I can dig it up at home
and report back to you.

Nita