Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:51:40 -0700
Every so often we get a Saint on a good list;  This one
offers to leave;  I  approve  and say good bye.  This in
reference to the following post!

Regards,  Lorenzo

>>>Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a SUPPORT
list for people on
paleo diets, like Neanderthin, and there is a separate list
for RESEARCH on
paleo dieting.  I do appreciate most of the articles and
all, but please
forgive us newbies if we ask a DUMB question.  Have you
wondered why only a
handful of people regularly post to this list and they are
mostly the ones
"in the