From:
Bernard Lischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:03:04 -0000
In Hawaii they have these cool little lizards called house geckos that walk
around on walls, cielings etc. looking for bugs.  One night I lay in bed
watching one of them on the windowsill, and within about a half an hour in
had nabbed over fifty mosquitos.  I'm sure that they would love moths.  So
maybe try to find a couple of geckos at the pet store.  You could also move
to a new house.  Or better yet, move to hawaii, because if this moth problem
is persistent with you no matter which house you live in, at least in Hawaii
you'll have a built-in reptilian anti-moth unit.  Do not, however, try to
eat them yourself...  I'm not sure, but I seem to remember hearing that some
moths are poisonous.  Happy St. Paddy's day......

BL