From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:37:09 +0200
I would be very interested to hear about results people have with this
substance.  If anyone would ask me how I feel about taking such supplements
I'd immediately say NO WAY.  But realizing that the fishoil, msm, vitamins
and all others I take may be in the same range I just have no right of speech
without further investigation.
Where is that narrow line between eating a lot of foods that have the same
effect of taking a pill that contains doses of the same ingredient?  And what
about people that are still suffering from depression in spite of the fact
that they eat Paleo?  Are there any around?
Would they benefit from this 5HTP?  In the search about it came clear that it
is used as an antidepressant as well.
What are your opinions on this?

Christy