From:
Amy O'Dell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:49:13 -0500
Ok, I am new to this, and am looking to get started.  I have a few
questions, if anyone has the inclination....

Why are potatoes, yams, and/or corn (on the cob) considered not paleo?  I
know that they have been selectively bred for generations, but so have many
other vegetables.

Are all starches forbidden?  Are black eyed peas, pintos, etc. no good?
These can be eaten 'in the wild' with some cooking.

If anyone can elighten me, I would really appreciate it.  I am too broke for
now to buy the proper books, so I am doing the best I can till I can afford
to read up on it.

Cheers, and thanks in advance!

Amy O'Dell