Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 02:19:07 -0500
Philip writes:

[Why prevent any disease, which left unchecked
could infect the entire human species, if we use "unnatural" means
to do so? The destruction of our species could have been its natural
course.]

I think the point is that menopause is as natural as puberty.  Neither of
these are diseases. Would one take something to suppress puberty?

Siobhan