Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 00:45:12 -0600
I really don't care where a product is made; quality, cost, and
availability are my criteria.  I think I'd be ok with enameled aluminum
and glass for baking works for me as well.

As to uncoated cast iron, I already get enough iron and have no desire
to get any more than necessary since too much iron is pro-aging.  Hence,
I plan to avoid all uncoated cast iron products.

Steve