From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 13:20:48 -0800
> Ketogenic or non keto paleo for the short run
> Non keto paleo for the long run

In my new chapter, "The Taint of Original Sin", I will discuss how modern
transportation systems have made high-carb fruits and vegetables
available year-round for the first time.  In another new chapter "Eden" I
discuss how our ice-age evolved bodies developed to add fat rapidly when
exposed to carbs during the very short fruit season of the Pleistocene.

Sorry I havn't posted much lately (or replied to many personal e-mails).
As well as writting 50 new pages (with at least 10 more to go) I lost
Kira (my Harris Hawk) and have spent many hours looking for her.  My new
Harris Hawk should arrive from the breeder in New Orleans about Jan. 7th,
if I don't find her before then.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"