From:
Bridget Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:25:05 +1300
Thanks Richard for your post. Hi Rich in the UK, I don't want to ramble off
topic too much, but I would say that eating a paleo diet has been the main
reason I am recovered from CFS. I wouldn't say cured, because if I eat
dairy, grains or sugar some of my symptoms return, although not as badly as
12 years ago when I first got CFS. I basically found that I couldn't
tolerate certain foods and ended up on a paleo diet, with everyone thinking
I'd gone mad! :-) Now, thanks to this list etc I know I'm not the only one
who eats the *proper* way! I can only say this works for me and makes
perfect sense, and I don't miss cakes etc at all.
All the best,
Bridget.