From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:41:49 +0200

>Except that more publicity in the media is occurring for the fake
>low-carb counts, than at any time in the past.
>
>Remember that we now have trans-fats recognized by the media as
>dangerous, and by the FDA as well.
>
>The media loves to expose frauds - as long as they are small and
>limited ones.
>
>Should there ever be a "paleo food craze", Ray and Lauren would have
>no problem getting on TV to decry any fake paleo foods that are
>produced.
>

>--
>Cheers,
>
>Ken

Looking at how many people eat proper low carb diets and how many eat junk
thinking they are low carbing I doubt that kind of publicity will make any
difference.
It may turn out that low carb product will make the % of obesity even
higher.

Of course every little step counts and getting people off the pyramid with
'fake paleo diet' is better than nothing. BuT I'm afraid it will be better
only for corporate profits.

Paul Sand