From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:32:19 -0400
Here's a new book that fits into this list. It is a compilation of articles
from physicians, anthropologists, nutritionists and paleontologists. The
book examines human diet from the eating habits of our earliest ancestors
to the diet-related health problems that plague our world today. It starts
off assessing how excessive consumption of saturated fats, simple sugars
and sodium impact human health.

The first page below is quite descriptive.

Human Diet: its Origin and Evolution
edited by Peter Ungar and Mark Teaford
http://www.newswise.com/articles/2002/6/DIETEVOL.UAR.html

Here is the Amazon.com link:
Where you can learn that the book is $58.95!

Don.