From:
Adam Sroka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:23:43 -0600
I was simply thinking that "having IR" might be the same as "emitting
IR" in which case the caution against eating honey would be that the
emitter might get stung by the bees. It seems to me that this is more
likely to happen to UV emitters since UV is one of the things bees use
to navigate (IR is mostly useless for navigation for diurnal creatures
like bees.) On the other hand, I might just have missed the point :-p

BTW, you missed a few: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IR