From:
Rob Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 18:23:55 PDT
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:59:50 -0500
Peter Brandt wrote:

>I am starting up a Paleo dining club in Los Angeles that will be >meeting
>monthly at local restaurants.  The first dinner will be at a >steak house
>on the Westside and will take place in September or >October.  If anybody
>wants to be part of this, please contact me off >the list.
>
>Peter

I just had to respond on list.  I live in Texas, so I probably won't be
joining Peter, but this is an great idea.  I live in Lubbock, TX.  If there
is anyone else on this list in or near Lubbock, contact me off-list.  This
would be a good idea for any large city.

Sun, 15 Aug 1999 07:41:18 EDT, Laura Northwood wrote
>Subject: Food on the run
>

>7:30 and 8. Would appreciate ideas for a breakfast that can be >carried
>and/or eaten in the car NEATLY. :)

When I am in a hurry, I cook bacon over low heat while I get ready, then
wrap it in some paper and eat it while I walk or drive.  Some here do not
consider bacon paleo, though.  Same for sausage.

-Rob