From:
Rich Trotman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:02:35 -0000
Dear all.
Have just bought Ray's book and it is fascinating. As I am experiencing quite a few health problems, including possible candida and allergies to dairy products and grains, it seems to make sende to me.

But I am scared of adopting the diet as I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT!!

I have lost a stone and a half just by cutting out sugar etc since August and am now down to 10 stone seven.

I don't think it suits me at all plus I am not actaully feeling any better at all.

I dread the thought of losing anymore otherwise I am in dnager of becoming a bag of bones.

Also the amounts  to be eaten suggested in the book seem unrealsitc for any one on a low budget!

All the best.
Rich (UK).