From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:08:54 EDT
In a message dated 8/14/99 8:39:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> We don't doubt that e. coli exists;
>  we just ask why it is that so many people are exposed to it and to
>  salmonella and flu viruses.... and yet not everyone becomes sick on
>  exposure?! And, we ask that those with the Mass Hysteria Mindset not poison
>  the meat for the rest of us by demanding sterilized meat!  E-mail us
>  privately if you simply want to second the motion!
>
>  Thanks for your patience in reading all of this!
>
>  Rachel & Don

I wanted to highlight the whole posting,,,but that's not
always appreciated..so I'll just hope everyone has read it,
and say that that was a perfect example of an intelligently
written approach to the idea of 'buggies' in our food.

I personnally believe raw foods are more natural to our
systems than not...(oo shocking revelation once again).
And in fact, was drinking raw milk not too long ago
because of a desire to go back to basics.  I would like
nothing better than to aquire a taste for raw meat.
But I want to be able to trust the meat. I don't believe
in erradiation.  I don't know how we're going to assure
ourselves of the safety of the meat tho'.... I have little
knowledge on the subject and would appreciate some
advice as to how raw meat eaters acquire safe meat.
Anyone can answer me privately if you don't mind.
Unless it's info we can all benefit from.

I would have sent this privately Rachel and Don, but
I wanted you to have public kudo's for your delivery.
Thanks a bunch for your informative postings.

Anna   8-)