From:
"Frye, Cynthia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:22:18 -0600
 I'm not familiar with PCOS, what does it involve?  I do have experience
with other endocrine andhormonal problems and the paleodiet.  I must say
that I do seem to have multiple food sensitivites, namely Celiac disease and
problems with foods high in lectins that the paleo diet has solved.  In the
process of solving those problems my sporadic and unexplained problems with
low thyroid are gone.  In addition they had been treating me with hormone
replacement therapy for what they called premature menopause.  I have been
very pleasantly surprised that the diet has corrected these hormone
problems.  Everything is working like when I was young, add that to a 30
pound weight lose and this 40 year woman feels like a kid again!!!

Cindy