From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:54:49 -0700
On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:43:05 -0700 Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> One is that I (and probably many others) don't read every thread.
Scanning though the list for your posts, most of your recent ones were
in
the threads I did not read, which just means that our interests are
different as
> regards Paleo.>>

And difference is what makes the world go round. Thank goodness for
that!
=o]

> Third, and most important, is that "pithy sayings" like " Don't  Judge
A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great Story....."
are >
interesting a
> couple of times, and then after awhile seeing the same one over and
over and over begins to grate. >>

Oh, it grates on you?  That must be refreshing to hear to some members
=o]

>Cheers,
>
> Ken

Trish "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A
Great Story....."Tipton
Stealing Philips idea just this once  LOL