Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:06:42 -0700
Somene wrote me privately and said "All kids get irritable" you idiot.

Actually, I have two other kids who are occasionally irritable.

But this irritability is completely different-- comes on strongly and
suddenly with great force, it did not come on like this before I started a
meat and fat diet. Now there are 20 to 30 outbursts a day. Five minutes
later, he is ok, then you never know what will cause the next one...

It's almost like mercury toxicity or something, very strong and very scary.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Too much protein? Fats cooked
too much?  Too much salt from pork rinds? Or what? I am about to give up
this diet!

Did anyone else feel extremely irritable/teary eyed/uncontrollable
outbursts,  on meat/fat diet?

Thanks,

Moira