Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 12:36:55 -0500
<<> > Is there a way to make paleo clam cakes?  I guess not.

use ground almonds or ground pecans.>>

Hi Paula,

I don't think the difficulty is in finding ingredients that work, but in a
cooking method that is compatible with our bodies.   I'd like to suggest
that the notion of clam cakes is left over from our non-paleo days.  On the
other hand, I'm sure there is some sort of way to compromise and make
something that could be called a clam cake that might not be exactly paleo,
but would not be anywwhere near as damaging to our systems as classic clam
cakes.

Siobhan