Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:57:55 +0000
I give my Mom  acetyl-l-carnitine and phosphatidyl serine. She under went an
major surgery four years ago.She went into the hospital able to take care of
her bills and insurance and came out not knowing who I was. I credit these two
supplements in her recovery. SHe hasn't come back to what she was and never
will,
but she lives with me and her quality of life is very good and she has gotten
her sense of humor back. Do a search on the web (Google) for these
supplements, there is a good deal of solid info on them out there.
I hope this helps,
Chris