From:
Kenneth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 15:12:23 -0500
I don't know the history of this site, but the name says PALEOFOOD Digest.
Did you have that name before Cordain began publishing his work? It seems to
me that this site is dominated by a few individuals who dismiss all the
scientific evidence regarding the Paleo diet and evolution. What is that all
about? I suppose censorship should not take place, but somehow closed-minded
smart-ass remarks designed to provoke should not rule, as they seem to do.
Maybe the raw meat and fat folks should have their own digest, and the
Cordain-paleodiet people another one.

Ken