Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:54:08 +0100
From: "William" <[log in to unmask]><<  You didn't get it. I am a modern man. Merely because I don't know how doesn't mean that paleo folks were equally innocent.
_ _ _

Actually I did get 'it' William...

If you talk to a farmer keeping say a herd of Bison [American 'buffalo'], as I have done, pose the same question to them, they'll tell you that although their bison appear domesticated and ARE fenced in, they are still 'wild'... it's impossible to even approach them when with their calves, let alone milk them.

As a modern woman myself, I choose to eat mostly paleo with the occasional addition of dairy products from animals producing A2 milk [goats, sheep, water-buffalo], the type of milk available when humans first began herding animals and milking them.

Dedy