Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 22:12:45 GMT

>    I think the problem here is that certain ISP's email programs do not allow
>    editing of the original message when simply hitting the "reply" button.

Perhaps, but the problem has been identified to each regular Paleofood reader.
It's everybody's own responsibility to find the email client's setting
(or to find another client altogether) that doesn't spam on the original.
Failing that, just address the subject (cut & paste) and stop with the
span-ons or line-by-line rebuttals (yeah, I know - mea culpa).

The yahoo- and deja-based contributers can't help the stupid advert
tagline automatically added to their resent messages; maybe it's time
people weaned themselves from such "services" and took control of their
submissions. And speaking of weaning (back to on-topic):

Is anybody weaning their baby a la Paleo? Our 20-month old is still 99%
on the original cave-baby food (breastmilk), but those teeth are pretty
much in, so it's time to think about solids. Not just the usual fruit,
which, as Paleos know, is okay when preceded by "real" food: meat, fat
etc.

What have others tried for paleo-weaning?