Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 08:40:16 -0500
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:49:06 -0500, Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>   Barry wrote a useful post
> covering this and much more on the Paleodiet list last year.  With
> Barry's
> permission I have copied his post to my site:
> http://www.evfit.com

Good stuff; I have bookmarked it.
However there is at least one rash assumption: avoid salt.
This only applies to cooked (meat).

And
"our Paleolithic minds and bodies began creating the modern era"

IMHO neither mind nor body is paleo anymore. My reference is to compare
the people shown in the DVD video 'Anarjuak/The Fast Runner" with both the
Inuit I saw at Great Whale River QC (presently Post de la Baleine) in 1960
and the description in "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration". The Inuit
actors are clearly degenerate. Notice their teeth.
And they look clumsy when they move over winter snow. I don't remember
seeing that

I cannot believe that paleo minds would create the mess we live in.

William