Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:46:52 +0000
I just saw the ABC Nightly National News at 6p.m..  and they announced they
were going to have a segment tomorrow night on new dietary trends towards high
fat/ low carb diets. I am so very pleased at all of these shows. To date I have
lost about 40 lbs. without "trying". More importantly I feel I have become
healthier and have a shot at avoiding the  colon cancer that stalks my family.
I believe it is tied in with grains in my case. I couldn't be  more supportive
of paleo eating and its remarkable results.
Chris