From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:28:01 +0900
On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 11:32  AM, William wrote:
 > See  http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/em-culture-1a.html
 > Also the yahoo groups EM-1 and em-wg if  interested.

Interesting stuff. I will read the whole thing when I have a little
time. For myself, I am convinced that many of my troubles came from
over use of antibiotics. I was living in an area with filthy water and
food, and got sick many times over the course of two years. The Dr.s
always prescribed antibiotics to kill the bugs, and I have read that
this also kills off the beneficial symbiotic organisms that naturally
live in all animals' digestive tracts. For two decades after that I
never was quite well, always minor intestinal symptoms, from nasty
odorous gas to painful constipation etc etc. Going paleo helped a lot.
I eat yogurt regularly too, as it is supposed to help, but there is no
way a single bacteria species can replace all the various bugs that are
supposed to live in the gut. I probably should try dirt eating... ;-)