From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 20:39:19 -0700
Mark, that is true, and I wondered about that when I responded to her this morning, sigh.

  Love,
  Bren

Theta <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi Susan,

It's great that many folks are responding to your plea. It is fair to
forewarn you that shipments to Canada from the U.S. do not always reach
their intended destination. I won't go into the details here but it is
fair for you to ask the shipper what type of guarantee or insurance they
might be willing to provide.

Regards,

-=mark=-

Susan Carmack wrote:
> Hi Paleopeople,
>
> I am having a really tough time finding real grass fed meat in BC. For
> 10 years I have been eating 'wild' animals from a wild meat cutter
> down the road. However, I had restless leg and itchiness for most of
> the time. I found out that most of the wild meat in Canada (that I was
> eating anyway), has been farmed, hence grain fed.
> So, I have been experimenting with ranched grass fed meat. I just
> found out that these cows are supplemented with kelp which is
> detrimental for some celiacs like me.
> Well..this is enough iodine to affect my thyroid severely. I woke up
> this morning after eating a portion of this kelp fed meat and I am so
> weak I can barely walk. I have carpel tunnel and back pain. I am
> having heart palpitations too. It is hard to believe that kelp could
> affect someone so much but it sure does.
> Is there any animal left that is truly grass fed?
> I am finding it hard to stay paleo with no meat available.
> Is a vegan diet an option because that is all I have left to eat!
>
> Paleobest,
> Susan

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.