From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:16:09 -0800
Hi Wally,
At 10:49 AM 02/13/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>>         I seriously doubt if your intellect is
>> limited but through your own
>
><snip>
>
>> that you reason from a point of an inside out
>> wholistic approach.
>
>Since I am a reductionist, let's cut right to the
>chase :) Are you in the camp that believes germs,
>viruses, and bacteria can and do cause disease (or a
>disease response)? Or are you in the camp that
>believes viruses and germs are merely a by-product of
>a diseased condition? (Please note that I did not say
>ALWAYS cause disease, but CAN cause disease).

        Germs are like vultures, rats, maggots, ravens, etc. They take advantage
of the environment provided though they didn't cause the environment in the
first place. Diseased cells go on to become diseased tissue which provides
an environment for particular germs. If the tissue stays in a weakened
diseased state long enough it will provide an environment in which a germ
will be able to thrive to great numbers thereby producing waste products of
it's own which may be toxic to the body. So, no I don't believe germs cause
disease anymore than I think rats cause garbage but if you provide enough
garbage the rats will thrive to an extent that their own waste will become
a problem even for them.

>If you are in the first group, then the answer to all
>of your previous questions would be that the plague
>victims were, for whatever reason, in such a
>vulnerable state that the introduction of the
>infectious agent into their environment easily caused
>a widespread disease reaction. Their immune systems
>did not function well enough to fight of the
>infections.

        Their body's simply provided an environment in which the germ could
survive. The body losing it's ability to adapt to stresses in whatever form
is the main culprit.

>If you are in the second group, then I cannot give you
>a response that makes any sense. I simply cannot
>comprehend how a dietary mis-function could so
>methodically spread throughout a population as to make
>it appear to be a plague.

        You don't? What about heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes? Are these
not from a wide spread dietary lack(at least the main stress)?
        As I have stated before, the whole root cause of ANY disease is the body's
inability to fully comprehend itself(internally) or it's
environment(externally) and adapt it's physiology to maintain homeostasis.
Your body's ability to adapt comes through information gathered by the
nervous system. The  nervous system then generates an instantaneous mental
impulse which controls and coordinates the response of that cell to the
environment. If the control of the nervous system to any cell is
compromised in any way whether it be from mental, physical, or
chemical(dietary) sources the cell which it controls will degenerate and
die. If this process of miscommunication is allowed to propagate the result
is eventually tissue death to organ death to system death. The mental
impulse which controls and coordinates every function is always perfect so
it requires no help from us in it's development but rather no interference
in it's expression.
        Plagues and such are provided an environment in which to survive. When you
do not have adequate sewage and plumbing services, a diet which provides
little in the way of nutrients, and the mental stress of seeing a life of
only hard labor with no way out, it is easy to imagine an environment of
disease.

>By the way (in my opinion) human intellect is
>reductionist by default. As we think, we "decompose"
>that which we are thinking about until we understand
>it. We may then "recompose" it into the original or
>into something else.

        I don't see it this way. Innate intelligence is the individualized
personification of Universal Intelligence. You are given this intelligence
that controls and coordinates every function in your body whether you are a
genius or a moron, whether you are a man or dog, a tree or a bug. IT has
already solved every physics, mathematical, sociology, psychology,
chemical, etc., problem in the creation of the material matter of your body
as a walking talking living thinking healing loving human being. The
pathway IT'S expression takes is the nervous system. IT is unlimited. We
are limited only in the material sense. Innate is always perfect, IT'S
expression can only be limited by limited material matter which your body is.
        Cut the nerve supply to any organ. What happens to that organ? It dies.
Compromise the nerve supply to any organ. What happens? The exact same
thing it only takes longer. The organ becomes dis-eased then diseased and
eventually if the nerve supply does not have the interference removed the
organ dies.

Dave