From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:32:17 -0500
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:00:40 -0600, William Schnell
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Russia investigated the effects of microwaves on food, subsequently banned
the use of microwaves in Russia.
>Same work done in U.S.A., have forgotten where I read both.
>(Use of microwaves for "painting" foreign warships was still OK.)

Quack science, as was discussed some months ago. Interesting
you still see articles on this at UFO conspiracy
or "holistic" health sites.

Researchers at Cornell for example have shown that microwave
cooking meat is one of the safest ways to cook, meats and other things,
with none of the carcinogens produced by some other conventional
methods.

Philip Thrift
http://www.paleofitness.com