From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:49:03 EDT
Here is a cut and paste from sears website.

By Dr. Barry Sears

That's actually what happened to me a couple a weeks ago on October 30. I was
scheduled to debate Dean Ornish on a Canadian radio station. Two minutes
before the debate was to start, I was told that due to "technical
difficulties" they would have to call me back 30 minutes later. The technical
difficulty was that Dean Ornish didn't want to have me on the air at the same
time as him, and therefore was not going to take part in any type of debate.
Obviously it makes it very difficult to have a debate if you can't pose
questions. For instance, one question I was going to ask is whether or not
Dean Ornish had any concerns that his published papers show that
cardiovascular patients who followed his program had twice as many fatal
heart attacks compared to the cardiovascular patients who simply followed a
prudent lifestyle. Maybe if the "technical difficulties" had been overcome
that day, the listeners and myself would have his answer.

Dr. Barry Sears

 <A
HREF="http://www.drsears.com/site/Lifestyle/AskDrSears/AskDrSears.nsf/All/B8CA
21DE515C3DA2852566D50082F9B6">Zone Lifestyles - Ask Dr. Sears</A>