From:
"Raymond, Charles E. x1280" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:08:46 -0500
You guys have made me start contemplating the idea of growing my own
vegetables. What I'd like to know, how would you add minerals to the soil to
ensure that your vegetables would have enough nutrients? Or at least the
nutrients that they were intended to provide. I understand that plowing or
tilling is a bad idea right? Is there a link that someone could provide for
a Paleo home gardener?