Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:47:13 -0700
I read all the replies so far.  Just wanted to add my personal
experience.  I had the same pain for some 10 months or more just right
of center under the rib cage in the area of the gallbladder and liver.
After reading up on the situation, I decided to do a "liver/gallbladder"
flush.  It was the first of about 4 of them during about 1 year and a
few months.  I am so glad that I did the flushes - the pain completely
disappeared after the 3rd flush and has not come back for more than 2
years now.  Needless to say, there were many stones for the first 3
flushes, mostly smallish a little larger than a green pea.  Then none to
see for the 4th.  The method I used was the Epsom salts, grapefruit
juice and oil and a bowl of berries with heavy cream.  There was no
discomfort, save the right knee held up to the chest for some 20 minutes
each time, (I'm not as lithe as I used to be - :-) mostly as easy as
falling off a log.  Hope you find the answers and resolve the trouble -
get well soon.

-=mark=-