From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:53:20 -0800
I just had a mercury test of my hair which measured in at 1.01 (1.0 or
less being the U.S. government suggested target value). I also had all
fillings removed and changed to composite 3 years ago (fatigue for about
half a year afterward - feel great now). There is a specific protocol
recommended by a friend who suggests eating cilantro with raw fat (raw
cream is good) to help chelate heavy metals out of the body over time.
Mercury crosses the blood-brain barrier so it is a good idea to keep
mercury levels way down due to the neurological damage it can do. Do you
eat deep sea fish a lot? You may want to cut back on certain fish and
emphasize other fish / shellfish known to have less mercury (search the
Internet for fish mercury lists, etc.) If not from fish then there could
be another environmental circumstance (past or present) that might be
affecting you. For example, as a child, I played with mercury
thermometers, broke them, and used the mercury to shine up pennies and
dimes (using my fingers). I'm sure I got plenty of mercury into my
system due to my youthful ignorance. Then there are other sources:
energy production (coal burning), manufacturing, etc.

Regards,

-=mark=-