From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:47:56 MDT
>You know, for some one who is so upset at the idea that you must kill meat
>in order to eat it, you may be happier taking your delicate sensibilities
>elsewhere...
>
>Must you post the same thing three seperate times? Is this to give the
>impression of an outcry of protest?? Do you know where you are?

The term "PETA plant" pops to mind.

Something similar happened to me once.  I used to be the PR Director
for the
Hemlock Society USA (please, no personal attacks; I'm not there now).
I'm
quoted in an anti physician-aid-in-dying story, but I was never
interviewed.
  The line came from a message posted on what we THOUGHT was a private
message board.  The opposition infiltrated the list and used "private
conversations" against us.  Not only was I never asked how I really
felt, I
can't get the albatross off my neck; go to google.com and search my
name and
WHAMO, there it is until the end of at least all cyber time.
Bastards!

I'm especially saddened by the rant since I shared some personal
information
with the person or person's who posted it.  Oh, well.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO