From:
Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:27:06 +0100
Kristina wrote:
"List, if I have missed anything or have misrepresented anything, please let
me know."

But of course! Cereal grains are our nr 1 enemy, to be avoided like the plague. And fish, shellfish and all roots (not tubers like potato though) are super food. And mushrooms! Also, I drink up to 1½ litres of black tea a day, so I'm not with the the ban on caffeine, but I stay the hell away from trans-fats! Use butter any day.

Debbie:
>I am new to this list and was wondering if there are some urls that show
>how to get started with paleo foods... the rights and wrongs etc...

Try paleofood.com or paleodiet.com! What's not to be found among those links is hardly worth the trouble. I would also strongly advice you buy and read Ray Audettes "Neanderthin" at once.

Good luck to all you newbies!
Erik F.