Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:47:56 -0700
Batsheva > What will your sources be for the unlimited fat?  Just curious.

Let me say this first.  The very idea of unlimited fat is appealing to
me.  Eat all you want -- no limits.  I've found however that I just
have a great deal of difficulty getting enough when limiting carbs and
protein.

My fat sources will be low salt bacon grease in the mornings and the
fat from the grassfed beef.  If I start feeling frisky and need more
fat but can't add more protein as I approach my protein ceiling, I
will resort to shots of olive oil.  But I've not gotten to that point
the three other times I've seriously tried this regimen.

By the way, for those who may not have the back story on why I'm
limiting protein, I do so with the assumption that any protein
consumed above daily needs (about 100g per day for me) is converted
via gluconeogenesis to glucose (and several other nasty byproducts).

Jim