From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:15:06 -0400
On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Tom wrote:

> The udder itself is food. I ate it once in latin america.
> One of the farmers goats died, and they cooked up the whole
> thing various ways.

I used to know a guy who worked in a junkyard next to a
slaughterhouse, and they would give him udders for free.  His
wife cut them up, breaded them, and prepared them like veal
cutlets, which is exactly what they tasted like.  In fact, she
would serve them to guests and not mention that they weren't
actually veal.

Todd Moody