Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:13:52 -0400
Todd, I could not agree more.  That is why I imagine I will always include
some dairy in my diet.  I like it.  It does not seem to bother me.  And, I
stick to plan very well for very long periods of time with that occasional
inclusion.

I also find I do better with carbs in the 20 to 60 per day range.  It varies
depending upon appetite, what I feel like eating and what is available.
Most of my carbs are from vegetables, fruits, nuts.  Although I will eat
almost no carbs for a few days after my once or twice a year cheats, I find
if I remain that low carb I get an anxious, unsatisfied feeling.  So, with a
small amount of healthy nonstarchy, nonprocessed carbs I actually eat less.

BTW, November 1st will be my 14th anniversary of changing my way of eating!
Paula H.