From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 00:06:55 +0200
> > Cases of arthritis have been found in the bones of paleo people.
>
> do you have precision on that ?
>
> what period ? where ? which paleodiet?
>
> jean-claude

I have read that they have only found arthrosis which is the wearing down of
cartilage and different from arthritis which is an inflammatory disease that
in due course leads to arthrosis. I find the question interesting since I am
having these troubles myself and would like to have a link (and a cure,
please) for it.
Eva