From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:50:55 -0700
Hi Ray,

This is to advise you that I designed a new Club based on Neanderthin
in the Yahoo Clubs area; the URL is listed below. To gain access you
must join Yahoo (Free) and access the Club at the URL below
and click the "Join This Club" button. Enter your E-mail address and
click "Send E-mail" and the instructions will be sent to you. In order
to help you a bit, I will be sending and invitation after this.
Basically, you copy and paste the access URL to your browser's
header line, and click enter. Or, you can type the access URL in
manually to the Browser Header line and hit <ENTER>, but be sure
you do not miss a character in the line. The access code can be hard
to read, so most people use copy/paste to get in. I understand you
may be limited here, but don't give up. In any case, you can see
the Site without joining, but will not have full access until you join
it. Once you do, I will make you a Co-Founder which will give you full
access to all design and content. This Club should show up as "listed"
by Yahoo tomorrow, so the quicker you become a member, the better.

Sincerely,

Douglas E. Trapp, Founder
NEANDERTHIN CLUB
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/neanderthin