From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:30:33 -0400
Since someone mentioned the Zero carb forum, I guess it's OK for me to
mention where I spend most of my forum time these days in case anyone wants
to find me, and because I don't have time to do more than occasionally check
a few posts here these days. It's the Raw Paleo Diet forum.

I don't know how appropriate it is to link to another diet discussion forum
within this one, so I'll just say for now that it is the first link that
comes up when you enter the following search terms:

raw paleo diet forum

I am PaleoPhil there, and also at the zero carb forum, which is the first
link when searching on:

zero carb forum

However, I don't have much time for the zero carb forum either, but I did
post there.

When I first read posts by William and Geoff and others here about the
benefits and wisdom of raw Paleo meat-and-fat eating I was very skeptical
that it was necessary, though I never ruled it out because it made some
sense to me and Ray Audette ate lots of beef jerky, pemmican and briefly
seared steak (all containing raw meat). Now I find I have also benefited
greatly from this approach. I benefited from nondairy zero carb too, but
seem to do even better on raw nondairy zero carb.

I hope I can still pop in now and then in the future, but in case I don't: I
am forever grateful to the people here at my first Paleo forum where I
learned so much. I won't name names in case I miss anyone, but if you ever
gave me some info, then know that it was appreciated.