From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:06:15 EDT

<< When the level of sugar
 floating around in the blood reaches a certain threshold the kidneys drain,
 causing thirst. Eventually in a person with type1 they start to lose an
 enormous amount of weight and may just collapse, before a diagnosis is
 made. >>

This is essentially what happened to be when I was a fruitarian.  I developed
all those systoms of diabetes, also my heart felt weird, I was short of
breath, couldn't sleep, blood pressure was weird, couldn't think, felt like I
was losing my self.  My body said, stop eating fruit and so I fasted for a
day, and then things calmed down.  That's when I started eating raw fish, and
almost immediately got better.

I don't see any reason why it would not be possible for a person's pancreas to
heal.  I used to have what was probably undiagnosed hypoglycemia, as well,
where i'd just start to get dizzy and my legs wouldn't hold me up and i'd feel
sick and weird, etc.  I also had horrible digestion and constant pain in my
pancreas.

aaron