From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 17:10:23 +0000
>I also had stains on my teeth which I suspect are caused by green tea
>consumption. The new toothbrush seems to have removed these stains too.
>
>Richard I am curious as to what toothbrush you are using.

The profession, and my best friends, agree that there is nothing like a
Sonicare. I've been using one for three or four years now, through
orthodontry and now retainers, and my mouth is wonderfully clean. I have
receded gums, they say from years of aggressive manual brushing, and the
Sonicare with flossing keeps me in perfect shape. And it is not at all
rough on tissues. Being ultrasonic, it vibrates the junk out from places
even floss doen't reach adequately. You'll pay a bit more, as they are
rarely discounted much, but believe me, it's well worth it. I used to be a
heavy tartar-builder, and now at six-month intervals, the hygienist can't
find much to do at all.

ginny and Tomo, who chews on bones but has big spaces between his teeth

All stunts performed without a net!